A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Swimming and Dr Appt.

Not much time for swimming today as I had to fit it between sleep (I worked last night) and a doctor appointment.

200m free
200m breast
100m back
100m 1 arm fly.

4 x 50m (25m fly, 25m free hard) on 1:30

100m cool down.

The fly is getting easier but still a real challenge. The first set went well but the last I could barely turn my arms over. Awesome cardio training.

My doctor appointment today was a follow up of my part 2 medical from back in December. Blood work reviled that everything is normal but I have low testosterone. Who knew? There will be some more follow up on this and possible hormone treatment. Also, a chest / back X-ray reviled that I have osteoporosis in my thoracic area of my spine. Also, who knew? The doctor says there will be more follow up for both problems. Other than that I am feeling good and pretty damn healthy.

Snowdaddy 

No comments: