A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Driveway Deadlifts

I spent most of my day in the garage training with some friends in the morning. The afternoon into the evening I was training with my son. A beautiful day spent with great people doing what I love best.

Light Stretching.
Spotting and Plate loading with my friends.
Deadlifts - 225lbs/4 reps, 315lbs/4 reps, 405lbs/3 reps, 455lbs/1 rep, 500lbs/3 reps, 500lbs/1 rep.

I took a break and socialized with my friends for a while. When they left I called my son to Squat. I didn't Squat but I did beat up on a tire with a sledge hammer.

Sledge Hammer Swings - 4 sets/10 swings per side (20 reps).

The Sledge Hammer Swings are great cardio and burn off lots of frustration. All the Deadlifts were classic with no belt and no straps. I believe that was a PB.

Snowdaddy

No comments: