A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, July 03, 2017

Squats

It's been a while since I posted last but I have been keeping busy. I haven't done many organized training days but I have been walking in the morning and trying out my hand. It still hurts a bit and it limits my Bench Press and Deadlift.

Leg Swings and Stretching.
Squats (no belt, no knee sleeves) - 3 sets/6 reps/bar, 2 sets/6 reps/135lbs, 2 sets/4 reps/225lbs, 5 sets/2, 3, 4, 6, 6 reps/315lbs.

I was also played with my keg which I filled with water and now weighs 150lbs. I just wanted to shoulder it. I did twice but cut my finger when putting it down on the second attempt. I also did some Bench Press.

Bench Press - 2 sets/12 reps/135lbs, 2 sets/8 reps/225lbs.

I really took my time and today's training was a lot of fun.

Snowdaddy

No comments: