A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Bench Press

Today and tomorrow I am home from work because of an infected ingrown toenail. Amazing how such a little thing can affect a person. I'm on antibiotics for ten days and I need to keep my foot elevated. This afternoon I sat out in my garage listening to records with my foot up. After an hour or so I decided I could do some Bench Press and elevate my foot between sets.

Bench Press - 3 sets/12 reps/135lbs, 3 sets/12 reps/185lbs, 3 sets/12 reps/225lbs.

My left hand has been problematic and weak. This has caused me to wear my wrist wrap with anything over 225lbs. Today my wrist seemed much better and I was able to add some dynamic effort to the press. Keep at it is my only option. despite my swollen toe I feel very good today. Positive.

Snowdaddy

No comments: