A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, December 09, 2016

Deadlifts and Bench Press

This week has been ridiculous. Monday was alright but Tuesday we had a heavy snow storm and I was unable to get out of the driveway. Same thing happened on Wednesday. Thursday While on to work my wife called me to tell me she was stuck. I had to turn around and push her out. In the process I dented the tale gate. Damn!!! On Thursday There was a mess function and I had get into my dress uniform. I went to start my van and no go. DAMN!!! Lucky my car was there and I was able to get around. Today was better but I was still bummed out and my work out this afternoon was average at best. At least I still moved some weight.

Leg Swings and Stretching.
Deadlifts - 225lbs/6 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/6 reps, 405lbs/6 reps.
Bench Press - 135lbs/12 reps, 225lbs/8 reps, 315lbs/6 reps, 335lbs/2 reps, 335lbs/3 reps, 335lbs/2 reps, 275lbs/6 reps, 275lbs/6 reps, 295lbs/6 reps.

It's time to enjoy the week end. Here is to a better week.

Snowdaddy

No comments: