A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, September 16, 2016

Bench Press and Squats

Wednesday I can home early from work and got right out into the garage for some Bench Press.

Light Stretching,
Bench Press - 2 sets/12 reps/135lbs, 2 sets/8 reps/225lbs, 2 sets/6 reps/315lbs, 3 sets/4 reps/335lbs.

Not too shabby. My Bench Press is feeling better and better all the time.

Today we had a "self directed" PT session at work. I brought my lifting garb and hammered out some Squats.

Leg Swings and Stretching.
Squats - 2 sets/8 reps/135lbs, 2 sets/8 reps/225lbs, 2 sets/6 reps/315lbs, 3 sets/4 reps/365lbs, 3 sets/8 reps/135lbs.

My legs got a huge pump after the last three sets of 8 reps. I'm sure I would have been better for more weight today but I was Squatting up stairs in the main gym. The rack in the main gym sucks. It is really difficult to wide grip the bar. Still, I did a good job.

Snowdaddy

No comments: