A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Squats

Continuing on from the success of last week's Squats I went up in weight on the Power Phase and caught up likewise in the Pump Phase. I feel that today is where I start my pre competition training. IE, I beat the crap outta myself today.

Warm Up
PT Test (Passed!!!)
Leg Swings and Light Stretching.
Squats - bar/12 reps, 135lbs/8 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/2 reps.

Power Phase
Squats (with belt and knee sleeves) - 4 sets/1 rep/430lbs.

Pump Phase
Squats (with belt, no knee sleeves) - 6 sets/5 reps/285lbs.

I forgot to mention that I had my PT test before Squats today. I passed and that is all that matters. Now my focus is totally on training for Nationals. So far so good. Right now my posterior chain and hamstrings are enjoying the pump. To catch up on training I will Bench Press tomorrow before work.

Snowdaddy

No comments: