A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Got some amazing news today

As the title states, We got some amazing news today. My family moved from Nova Scotia to Manitoba last summer. The Nova Scotia (more so Greenwood) housing market is stagnant and we had little to no intrest in our house which was for sale. Today we finalized the sale of our house!!! We lost a fair bit of money but at least it is now gone and we can officially move on with our lives. To celebrate the sale of the house I decided to Squat.

Warm Up
Leg Swings and Stretching.
I wanted to work on form and not so much on weight. I mixed between bench squats and regular squats. I actually don't remember how many sets and how many reps I actually did. I know there where quite a few.

Power Phase
Squats - 3 sets/1 rep/405lbs.

Pump Phase
Squats - 6 sets/4 reps/225lbs.

The first part of my Squat work out was done down stairs in the 17 Wing Strength Club. There I worked up to 140kg. Like I said previous, I have no idea how many sets/reps. I do know there were a lot. After the dungeon time I came upstairs and worked up to 405lbs. An amazing Squat work out.

Snowdaddy

No comments: