A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Deadlifts

Went to the 14 Wing Powerhouse to train the kids. As I am posted to Winnipeg shortly and this will be the last training day for the kids before exams Friday was the last day I will see them. I was a bit emotional especially for one of the Special Olympians, Phil Brown. At 47 years old, about 5'3" and 130lbs he is a force to be reckoned with. If I could bottle his intensity when he lifts I could put red bull out of business. Friday was another great Deadlift day.

Warm Up
Leg Swings and Stretching.
Pause Squats - 3 sets/6 reps/115lbs.

Working Sets
Deadlifts - 315lbs/6 reps, 405lbs/4 reps, 495lbs/2 reps, 565lbs/1 rep.

Very solid pull and I'm grad to see the power is there even though my training is not consistent.

Snowdaddy

No comments: