A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Bench Press

I am starting the initial stages of a cold. I was going to work out tomorrow but I got it in today while I still feel some what good.

Warm Up
Leg Swings and Stretching.
Shoulder Rotations.
Bench Press - 135lbs/12 reps, 225lbs/12 reps, 315lbs/4 reps.

Working Sets
Bench Press - 6 sets/1 rep/355lbs.

At this point I wanted to do some inclined Bench Press but the bench I was using decided to slip out of a hole and I dropped. Good thing I didn't have a weighted bar in my hands. Needless to say I will never be using that bench ever again. That said there are other exercises I did.

Inclined Dumbbell Press - 3 sets/12 reps/60lbs.
Lying French Press - 3 sets/12 reps/60, 80, 100lbs.
Cambered Bar Curls - 3 sets/12, 12, 8 reps/60, 80, 100lbs.

By this time I am spent. I am starting to get dizzy and the massive pump I am feeling in my chest and arms is also effecting my focus. Time to go home and enjoy a cold.

Snowdaddy

No comments: