A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Walking and Squats

The weather other the last while has been not been great for walking. Today was a bit chilly but the sidewalks are clear and it isn't snowing or raining. Instead of training in the garage I decided to walk to the Powerhouse to squat there.

Walk - 3km, 30 minutes.

Warm Up
Stretching.
Squats - 135lbs/8 reps, 225lbs/6 reps, 315lbs/3 reps.

Power Phase
Squats - 405lbs MISS!!!

OMG!!! 405lbs just crushed me. I guess the back problems last week really effected me. Now drop some weight and Squat.

Squats (with belt) - 8 sets/3 reps/315lbs.

The last 3 sets were with a very wide stance. Trying out new things. Now time to walk home.

Walk - 3km, 30 minutes.

A really good work out but I'm not strong. Yikes! Bench Press tomorrow, maybe things will be back to normal next week. "sigh"

Snowdaddy

No comments: