A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Walking and Bench Press

Weather is supposed to be crappy this morning so I wanted to get my cardio in before freezing rain. My timing was perfect. The freezing rain started when I was in the garage gym doing Bench Press.

Walking - 7.66 km, 1:17:25, 1301 kcal.

Power Phase

Bench Press - 5 sets/2 reps/315lbs.
*short rest not timed*

Pump Phase

Bench Press (Titan RAM) - 3 sets/6 reps/315lbs.
*short rest not timed*

Plate Curls - 2 sets/12 reps/45lbs.
Plate OH Ext - 2 sets/12 reps/45lbs.

The walk is my farthest to date. It didn't feel too bad and my feet have survived to jog on the indoor track in Friday. My Bench Press is down a bit but thats not surprising. I haven't benched in a while. My chest is enjoying a nice pump. Post work out drink is tasty. Have a nice day, I will.

Snowdaddy

No comments: