A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Saturday, November 24, 2012

Post 1001 WOW!!!

Are you kidding me? 1001 Posts. I really like using a blog to share my thoughts and training accomplishments. I've really come a long way since I started.

Now that my meets are done it's time to start training for my PT test. Today was an excellent start.

Walk to the grocery store and back - 42 minutes.

a few hours later...

Alternate the following 3 times.
Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.
Behind Neck Jerk - 6 reps/135lbs.

I really thought I could try some Olympic Lifting movements like the clean, jerk, and snatch. NO WAY! I am too robust to wrap myself around the bar like that. The only movement that seemed to work ok was behind the neck jerk. Something different. I think I'll stick to what I'm good at but of course add cardio. :-)

Snowdaddy

No comments: