A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, September 06, 2012

Deadlifts

Easily my strongest deadlift work out to date. Watching a training video of a good friend of mine who is recovering from a biceps tear has given me new motivation. Thank you JP for your dedication and hard work. You are an inspiration to lots of those who know you.

Warm Up
Squats - 2 sets/10 reps/135lbs.
Stretching.
Deadlifts - 315lbs/6 reps.

Power Phase
Deadlifts (raw no belt) - 4 sets/1 rep/550lbs.
*5 minutes rest after each set*

Pump Phase
Band Deadlifts (raw no belt) - 5 sets/3, 3, 4, 4, 4 sets/ 550lbs - medium bands (410-480lbs).
*3 to 5 minutes rest after each set*

By this time my hands are destroyed. My back feels great! It's time to get my FREAK on. I'm 6ft tall and weigh 335lbs. It's time I lift like it. Feel my RAGE!!!

Snowdaddy

No comments: