A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Bench Press

Another STRONG Bench Press work out. I would have liked a bit more time but I got in everything that matters. Next week I'll have a bit more time.

Warm Up
Light Stretching.
Bench Press - 135lbs/12 reps, 225lbs/10 reps.

Power Phase
Bench Press - 5 sets/1 rep/355lbs.
*4 to 5 minutes rest between sets*

Pump Phase
Bench Press with Titan RAM - 3 sets/3, 5, 3 reps/355lbs, 2 sets/4 reps/365lbs.
*2 minutes rest between sets*

I really have to remember to work the dynamics of the Bench Press when using the Titan RAM. This is why my reps were all over the place. The first and third sets were slow and controlled. The other sets were paused at the chest but exploded up to lock out. 365lbs for Pump Phase next week.

Snowdaddy

No comments: