A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I PASSED!!!

Another year employed. I passed my PT test again this year. I was due in December but I wasn't ready so I re booked it for today. I'm glad I did. The last 30 seconds for the 5 minutes to pass was very difficult. I guess they wouldn't call it a test otherwise.

20m Shuttle Run - level 5 (5 minutes).
Grip Test - 72 R/H, 76 L/H.
Push Ups - 22 reps.
Sit Ups - 20 reps.

After the test I was to meet with a photographer from our local paper to take some pictures to add to an article I submitted. I didn't want to look like a little girl so I quickly had to get some warm ups done before putting a reasonable weight on the bar.

Squats - bar/6 reps, 135lbs/6 reps, 225lbs/3 reps, 225lbs/3 reps, 315lbs/5 sets/1 rep.

No belt, just raw. After all the jogging I've been doing lately getting depth on the squats was like taming a wild horse.

Cool Down - Walk 8 laps (1km).

I feel good right now. I'm not sue about tomorrow though.

Snowdaddy

No comments: