A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Two Work Outs

Got up early again this morning for some empty stomach cardio.

Stationary Bike - 15 minutes.
Stretching.
Stationary Bike - 15 minutes.
Stretching.

The Sanctum was cold this morning so I fatigued sooner than I thought.

Slow day at work today so I headed to the gym an hour before work ended.

Elliptical Trainer - 30 minutes (average heart rate - 127 BPM).

Bench Press - 135lbs/12 reps, 225lbs/10 reps, 315lbs/2,2,2,3 reps.
Push Ups - 4 sets/12 reps.
Alt Dumbbell Curls - 45lbs/12 reps, 50lbs/12 reps, 60lbs/12 reps.
Dumbbell Side Laterals - 3 sets/12 reps/20lbs.

The Elliptical work was really good. During the last 5 minutes my heart rate got up to 155-165BPM. I'm really surprised that my bench strength is sticking around. normally when I'm getting ready for a PT test my strength disappears. I'll continue to work it if it wants to play.
Tomorrow morning I'm heading into work early for an empty stomach work out. I'll focus on the Elliptical trainer, stationary bike, and upper back work.

Snowdaddy

No comments: