A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Jogging For Time

Today on the indoor track I was going for time, again with an empty stomach. My knee felt much better this morning.

Warm Up
Walking and Stretching.

Jogging - 6 laps of indoor track in 5 min 20 sec (each lap 53:33)

Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.
Walk 1 lap, 20 sit ups, Walk 1 lap.
Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.
Walk 1 lap, 20 sit ups, Walk 1 lap.

By this time my left knee was really throbbing so I decided to stop there and do some back work. Nothing heavy or too taxing but after all that cardio on an empty stomach every set of weights really got me winded.
I was getting quite concerned with my jogging. Today made me feel much better. Friday I'll do some distant walking. Monday I'll work on speed. Wednesday I'll go for time again. I'll continue this untill the test Jan 10.

Snowdaddy

No comments: