A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Tuesday, August 09, 2011

Cardio

Last week I really messed up my back. In the past I've had problems with my lumbar region which was a result of being silly. After Bench Press last week I did some broom handle twists to stretch out my core. I guess I over rotated an tweaked the thoracic part of my back. Over the week end I tried ibuprofen, heat and massage to help relieve the knot. Nothing helped. On Monday I went to the Dr and got some flexeril. Today I feel 95% so I decided to hit the gym for some cardio.

Warm Up
Light Stretching.

Cardio
Stationary Bike - 10, 5, 5, 5 minutes.

Core Work
Ab Sling Knee Ups - 3 sets/20 reps.

Cool Down
Stretching.

I did the knee ups between the bike sets. Right now my back doesn't hurt at all. Tomorrow I'm back to work. I'll do more cardio to be on the safe side.

Snowdaddy

No comments: