A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shoulders

Seated shoulder press is definitely a weak point in my training. Dedicated to the cause I got up at 0545hrs to hit the gym before going out for the day with my family. Awesome work out, awesome day with the family.

Warm Up
Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.
Seated Shoulder Press - bar/12 reps, 95lbs/12 reps, 135lbs/8 reps.

Power Sets
Seated Shoulder Press - 7 sets/1 rep/195lbs.
5 minutes rest after each set.

Pump Sets
Seated Shoulder Press - 4 sets/3 reps/145lbs, 2 sets/4 reps/145lbs.

I'm bad because I didn't do core work but the family beckoned. I am seeing a difference in training as I stated before. Tomorrow is Squats for 8 singles. This is my last week of the Power Sets before going up in weight and adding 5 to 10lbs.

Snowdaddy

No comments: