A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, April 04, 2011

Back Under The Bar

Tonight was a slow night at work so I hit the gym. I wanted to start off again strong so tonight's work out was demanding. Not extremely but demanding none the less.

Warm Up
Skipping - 2 sets/60 jumps.
Full Body Stretching.

Working Sets
Squats - 2 sets/6 reps/135lbs, 2 sets/6 reps/225lbs, 2 sets/4 reps/315lbs, Singles 365/385/405lbs, 1 set/4 reps/315lbs.
Sit Ups - 3 sets/20 reps.

I'm really impressed with this work out. Usually after a competition I'm very lethargic and it takes my a few weeks of training to come back. All these squats were rock bottom with a narrowed stance. I wore a belt for 315lbs and heavier but no other gear. I was also wearing my deadlift shoes and not my squat shoes. Not too shabby.

Snowdaddy

No comments: