A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, January 07, 2011

Max Effort Deadlift + Chains

I wanted to deadlift last night but I just didn't have it in me. I was scheduled for Max Effort deadlifts today so no harm, no foul.

Warm Up - 5 minutes Stationary Bike.

Deadlift Warm Up - 225lbs/4 reps, 225lbs/4 reps, 315lbs/3 reps, 405lbs/3 reps.

Deadlifts with Chains - 405lbs + 110lbs chain/1 rep, 455lbs/3 sets/1 rep, 455lbs + 110lbs chain/1 rep, 475lbs + 110lbs chain/1 rep.

Push Ups - 4 sets/12 reps/BW.

Cool Down - 10 minutes Stationary Bike.

Great work out!!! The chains really help cover all the bases. I don't know if I can call that a new PB but I'm sure it's close.
I have finally decided to pull raw at my next three lift meet. The gear offers too many variables. It really throws off my set up. That leaves nothing left to do but get stronger. Grrrr...
Monday is heavy squat day. My squat suit, now that's a different story. I'll try 495lbs + chains for size.

Snowdaady

No comments: