A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

New Feet!!!

I went to the hospital this morning to talk with doctor about my throat. He said it was just my cold from a few weeks ago holding on. He suggested I gargle with salt water. I'll give it a try.
I also asked about running and shin splints. I find that after 5 minutes of jogging my shins hurt something awful. The doctor suggested I go see the physiotherapist who said I have a text book case of shin splints. They set my up with a crazy set of insoles. I have an appointment in 2 weeks to assess the problem properly but these will help until then.
Now that I have new feet I had to take them for a test drive.

Warm Up - Stretching and Walking.
Treadmill Jogging - 5 minutes @ 5 mile/hour.
take a short break.
Treadmill Running - 2 minutes @ 6-8 mile/hour.
Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.
Stretching
Flat Bench Press - 3 sets/20 reps/155lbs.
Ab Sling Knee Ups - 3 sets/24 reps.
Stretching

I just love my new gym mats. It's great to be able to lay / sit on the floor and stretch properly. Tomorrow is Remembrance Day so I won't be training. Friday I'll go to the base gym again and try out my new feet again.

Snowdaddy

No comments: