A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Last Training in Trenton

Today is my last day in Trenton. Tomorrow I'm on a plane out of Ottawa to Halifax then home. Our briefings finished up at noon today so I took the opportunity to hit the gym one last time. At least it was better than sleeping all afternoon.

Stationary Bike - 5 minutes warm up.
Treadmill - walk 1.5 minutes, jog 5 minutes, walk 2.5 minutes, jog 1 minute, walk 2 minutes.

Dumbbell Rows - 60lbs/12 reps, 80lbs/12 reps, 100lbs/10 reps.
Machine Preacher Curls - 3 sets/12 reps/100lbs.
Machine Seated Flys - 3 sets/12 reps/200lbs.
Machine OH Triceps Ext - 3 sets/12 reps/110lbs.

Stationary Bike - 10 minutes.

All the weights were dome with minimal rest to keep my heart rate up. The jogging for 5 minutes was much easier than in the past. I didn't find I was breathing really heavy until 4 minutes. My shins however, were quite sore. Now that I've iced them they don't feel sore at all. Tomorrow is a day off. This week end I'll be back to my beloved home and my SANCTUM. I'll maybe hit my gym this week end.

Snowdaddy

No comments: