A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Friday, November 12, 2010

Jogging ect...

This morning I went to try out the new insoles I got from the physiotherapist. Here's how I did.

Warm Up - Walking & Stretching.
Jogging - 8 laps = 1km, 7 minutes 7 second.
Walk / Run - 75m/50m, repeat 4 times.
Arch Trainer - 10 minutes.

Weights
Bench Press Machine - 1/2 stack/8 reps, stack/6 reps.
Inclined Dumbbell Press - 65lbs/8 reps, 95lbs/6 reps.
Lat Pull Downs - 180lbs/8 reps, 210lbs/8 reps.
Alt Dumbbell Curls - 45lbs12 reps, 60lbs/10 reps.

The body building style weights really pumped me up. I was surprised I got that much of a pump with so few sets/reps. Right now I'm sitting in my comfy chair icing my left shin. My right shin feels fine, my left is throbbing. Maybe icing will help long term. Can't hurt.

Snowdaddy

No comments: