A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Training and Colds

Yesterday I wasn't feeling very good so I decided to rebook my PT test and wait a month. New date is 22 November. After work I went to the gym for a jog on the indoor track. Here's how I did.

Walk - 2 Laps.
Jog - 3 Laps.
Walk - 2 Laps.
Jog - 2 Laps.
Walk - 2 Laps.
Jog - 2 Laps.
Walk - 2 Laps.
Jog - 2 Laps.
Walk - 2 Laps.

Total Jogging Time - 7:01.
Total Distance - 19 Laps = 2.375km.

I woke up this morning feeling like crap. I went to sick parade and the Doctor says I've got a text book cold. Now with two days off I'll focus on getting better. Lucky for me I put off my PT test.
I'll get better then continue to work the cardio. In another month, after that much cardio training, the PT test will be a joke.

Snowdaddy

No comments: