A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Training

Nothing I've been doing lately is part of a program. I'm just keeping busy.

Tuesday 8 June 2010.

Work with my son on his Muay Thai training - Jogging, Push Ups, Sit Ups. VIDEO

Wednesday 9 June 2010.

Walk my kids to school and push a stroller to the local mall - 5km pushing stroller.
Bench Press - 5 sets/10 reps/135lbs.
2 Hand Dumbbell Concentration Curls - 5 sets/12 reps/55lbs.
Bench Press - 5 sets/10 reps/225lbs.

Thursday 10 June 2010.

Walk my kids to school and return home - 4km walk.
Pick Up my kids from school and return home - 4 km walk.

I haven't officially started cardio training but the walking still feels like I've been active. Tomorrow I'll be in the SANCTUM once I've walked the kids the school. Back Work.

Snowdaddy

No comments: