A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Aerobic Bench Press

In the spirit of continuing my cardiovascular training I did the following this morning.


Warm Up - 5 minutes Stationary Bike 5 Minutes.

Bench Press - 10 reps wide grip, 10 reps narrow grip / 135lbs.

Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.

Bench Press - 10 reps WG, 10 reps NG / 185lbs.

Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.

Bench Press - 10 reps WG, 10 reps NG / 225lbs.

Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.

Bench Press - 12 reps WG / 225lbs.

Stationary Bike - 5 minutes.

Bench Press - 12 reps WG / 225lbs.


Not a very creative work out but it kept my heart rate up for a bit over an hour. All the bike was done at a medium+ intensity burning about 250 KCal as the computer on my bike told me.

This week end I'm driving to Halifax to pick up another piece of equipment for the SANCTUM. Here's a picture.




I'll take some pictures in the SANCTUM once it's organized.


Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Lee said...

Hey
I am a bodybuilder from North Wales. Enjoyed reading your blog got some good tips. Just finished training legs hardcore style. THE PAIN IS GREAT!

Will be checking back

Hardcore Lee

www.matchperfect.co.uk