A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Back at the gym

I managed a quick work out this morning. I wasn't really impressed with the results. I guess I injured the inside of my right leg during my last work out before coming home. Today I did squats and when I got up to 275lbs my leg let me know that was as far as I was going. I dropped the weight to 225lbs and tried some softbox squats. I do these on a half swissball. Super setting with core work, I managed 4 more sets of squats @ 6 reps before calling it a day. I don't feel any worse for wear this evening so the work out went well.
What I really wanted to do today was take a squat suit for a ride. With the weight I've lost I can now fit into my size smaller squat suit. I fits tighter than my other suit did when I was heavier so I thought I'd go up to 495lbs. Not today.

Snowdaddy

No comments: