A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

And I'm Spent

During my journey out east I realized that New York Barbells is closed on the week end. Of course, I would have been travelling through that area on Saturday. To say I'm disapointed is an understatement. Now I have to wait until our garage is built and I'll take a week off work to drive down to pick up my toys.
We've been in Nova Scotia for three days now and I've been working over 12 hour days to get our house ready to live in and we're not even close. This week end should be better. My sweet wife is volunteering to stay at the house and organize while I visit with my parents. I'll return with the kids on Monday to a much better environment.
Till next post, hopefully I should have some east coast lifting under my belt.

Snowdaddy

No comments: