A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, June 09, 2008

Day 19 of 24

Today's work out was a bit off the wall. I usually train by myself so when I get together with a fellow lifter my gift of gab takes over and I stray from my scheduled work out. Here's what I managed.

Warm Up
Squats - 3 sets, 3 reps, 355lbs. (1 single 405lbs)
Bench Press - 5 sets, 4 reps, 265lbs.
Deadlifts - 3 reps/175kg, 1 rep/225kg, miss/255kg, 1 rep/225kg, 1 rep/237.5kg.

The deadlifts were done in the 17 Wing Strength Club Dungeon. It was nice to use kg plates and a quality bar for a change. Tomorrow night is the "Bench-a-Paloosa". It should be very interesting.

Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You were at the gym doing the other thing that you love and you got in some reps with some moral support. Talking lifting was the bonus today.

:)