A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Training Continues

It's been a bit since my last post. Don't think I've been sitting around doing nothing, it's not my style. Some new things have happened so I've once again had to change my training. Do to personal restraints I'm having trouble finding time to get to the gym. In my basement I have a bar with lots of weights (no room to use it), a stationary bike, and a treadmill. My goal for the next while is to drop some unwanted pounds and increase my cardiovascular fitness. Here's what I managed to accomplish so far.

Thursday 26 April - Treadmill - 15 minutes (2x1 minutes running)
Friday 27 April - 15 minutes (2x1.5 minutes running)
Tuesday 1 May - 18 Minutes (2x2 minutes running)

I know it doesn't seem like much but at 300lbs and no cardio training, only heavy weights, I think I'm doing good. Eventually I want to run for 10 minutes straight. I guess I should change the name of my blog to "SNOWDADDY RUNNING HIS ASS OFF".

Snowdaddy

No comments: