A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, April 23, 2007

Monday Squats

Well, I did squats and that's it. Due to family restrictions I am even more limited on my time. After work today I had about 45 minutes for my work out. Obviously not enough to complete my scheduled work out. Here's what happened.

Box Squats - 5 sets, 10 reps, 255lbs.

And that's it. I have a bar and weights at home with no bench or rack. I also have a treadmill and stationary bike. In the evening I have more time once my kids go to bed. I'll have to work out a new plan for the next couple of months. I'm frustrated and a bit depressed.

Snowdaddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am I to gather by your post that you are now in the "Daddy Daycare Zone" again? I was wondering why I hadn't heard from you. Give me a call big guy and maybe we can be of assistance with some of your training.