A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Bench Training Day 2

Today was day 2 of my bench training. I guess I goofed on day one when I was supposed to start with 76% of my new max. Today I just continued on and benched again at 60%. Lets recap.

Speed Bench - 6 sets, 4 reps, 205lbs
Dips - 4 sets, 6 reps, 70/50/30/0 lbs assistance
Lat Pull Downs - 4 sets, 6 reps, 175/185/200/210lbs
Standing Military Press - 4 sets, 6 reps, 145lbs

I went up on most and things felt good. Last night I was on line and did some shopping. I went to the Inzer site and bought a EHPHD Bench shirt, knee wraps, and wrist wraps. The bench shirt I got from their bargan bin. Regular price was 100$ I got it for 50$. I know I may not be ready for such an advanced shirt but for 50$, what the hell. I'm getting very excited about training into the unknown. Moving bigger weights has got me curious.

Snowdaddy

No comments: