A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Day 8 of 21

What a work out today. Don't you hate it when you spend more time in the gym talking and answering questions than working out? Today was one of those days. My usual 1.5 hrs work out took me about 2 hrs because of my idle chit-chat. It's always my fault. I should just tell the people at the gym that I can talk after I work out. Oh well, I still did it.

Squats - 6 sets, 5 reps, 295lbs
Bench Press - 6 sets, 6 reps, 215lbs
Deadlifts - 3 sets, 355lbs/5 reps, 405lbs/3 reps, 475lbs/2 reps

My wife came into the gym today and bribed me with a lunch buffet. I was just finishing bench press so I decided to go heavy on deadlifts for just a couple of sets.
I was only going to do 475lbs for 1 rep but my wife talked me into trying two. What do ya know? I did it! Thats an new two rep max for me. Thanks honey.

Snowdaddy

No comments: