A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Monday, September 11, 2006

Squats

Today I split up my work out. I did cardio in the morning and weights in the afternoon. Here is what happened.

0630 hrs Swim - 700m (took about 15 min) I was short on time.
Squats - 6 sets, 5 reps, 275lbs.

I was trying to do a swim in the AM but I found that I just don't have the time. I have to be to work for 0730 hrs. Tomorrow I'll try jogging from my house in the AM. Maybe I'll have enough time for a 20-30min jog.
Now that I'm going to break up my cardio and weights when I work days I should be alright to do my full weights, 3x3 training, after work. When I work afternoons I'll swim on Tuesday's and Thursday's when I'm not doing weights. I know it's confusing. I go through this every time my schedule changes. It's fun making up new work outs.

Snowdaddy

No comments: