A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Second Work Out

Today was bench day and I'm still sore from Monday when I was goofing around. I should have warmed up a bit more because I tweeked something under my arm pit. It didn't feel serious so I decided to continue with what I could. Here is what happened.

Bench Press - 8 sets, 4 reps, 225lbs
Dips - 4 sets, 6 reps, All Me. (failed on third set)
Lat Pull Downs - 4 sets, 6 reps, 185-235lbs
Single Arm Dumbbell Press - 4 sets, 8 reps, 50-70lbs

The single arm presses are something new for me. I liked doing standing push presses in the rack so the single arm presses will be a great alternative. I do them strict by haveing a staggered stance and holding on to a rack with my free hand. Tomorrow will be a day off and Friday will be Deadlift day.

Snowdaddy

No comments: