A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Home Sweet Home

When I got home from over seas I went on some much needed R&R with my family. We decided to tour the west coast of the USA, route 101. Our tour took us from our home in Winnipeg to the Rockies in British Coloumbia. From there we took hwy 101 straight south to San Diego. Then East to Houston, then straight North to home. If you follow the route on a map we managed to travel through some amazing places. My favorite part of the trip, other than spending the time with my family, was Venice Beach California.
There I went to Muscle Beach where I pumped of some sets of bench press. I Then went to the mecca, Gold's Gym Venice Beach. In the parking lot I ran into Tom Magee and we had a good conversation about powerlifting in Canada. Inside I talked to and had my picture taken with Gunter Schlierkamp. What a great guy. Here are some pics of my experience.




Snowdaddy

No comments: