A Top 40 Weightlifting Blog

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Please Forget Last

Are you kidding me? I did somemore reading and it will be impossible for me to take part in this diet durring my current situation. The articles I read say that between days 2 to 5 you will become irritable and may have nausia and dizzy spells. Not for me thanks. "Sorry Colon, you're just going to have to stay clogged for at least another month".
Training lately has been going good. I have been training with a partner. Although this is not new to me it's been a while since I shared a work out. Haveing someone constantly watching is pushing my intensity level to new highs. Here goes my last two work outs.

Deadlifts - 8 sets, 3 reps, 385lbs (that was tough)
Standing Dumbbell Rows - 3 sets, 6-12 reps, 80-110lbs (now my hands hurt)
Narrow Grip Pull Downs - 3 sets, 6-12 reps, 120-200lbs (really nice stretch)
Straight Arm Push Downs - 3 sets, 6-12 reps, 100-130lbs (lats feel good)

That was two days ago. Now for yesterday.

Bench Press - 8 sets, 3 reps, 225lbs (I increased the reps by 1 each set 3,4,5, ect)
Machine Dips - 3 sets, 6-12 reps, 80-120lbs (I'm learning to love these)
Inclined Bench Dumbbell Flys - 3 sets, 6-8 reps, 65-90lbs (I'm feeling the stretch)
Tricep Cable Ext - 3 sets, 12 reps, 195lbs (the stack)

Today is a day of rest for me. I'm totally wipped after these two days. Tomorrow we're doing squats. I wonder what untold pain we will discover while in the rack, under the bar.

Lift Strong!

Snowdaddy

No comments: